This is the fourth article in a series of posts, starting at basics of using The Spark Station
WHAT GOES IN THE SPARK STATION IN HOME SCHOOLING?
Under FREE STUFF you will find a list of possible Spark Station contents
* Anything you have around the home. If it belongs to one child it’s a no
* Toys- You decide if you’re going to have toys. You are the expert in your home.
* Materials for projects – “The use of project learning is an incredible way to encourage the child to venture into new areas of study.”
* Books – Use yours or the libraries. Even books that have been in your library take on a new allure when put into The Spark Station. Use the book as a jumping off place for something else.
* Kits or make your own. There are parameters to this item. Refer to the blog The Kit Controvery
FOR MORE INFORMATION;
Spark Station Contents
Treasure Hunt your Home to Create a Magical Learning space
Treasure Hunt your House Part 2
Treasure Hunt Your House Part 3
Possibly Related Posts:
- 5 Creative Writing Exercises for Kids of All Ages
- 5 Ways to Help Your Child Think Like a Scientist
- Using the Spark Station More Effectivly
- A Question about the Spark Station from a Reader
- The Pink Refrigerator-A book about a Closet, of sorts!