HAVE MORE POINTS OF CONNECTION THIS SUMMER AND FEWER POINTS OF CONTENTION!
Summer is a wonderful time for families. There is so much to do, so much fun to be had. But it can also be stressful for the very same reasons.
The summer months are an important time to implement strategies to stay Present as a family, to utilize touchpoints and minimize points of contention.
- Are you open to being more connected as a family this summer?
- Are you ready to maximize relationship building with your kids?
If so, I invite you to join me for a night of virtual training on how to use what already happens in your family daily to solidify your family relationships, feel better as a parent and to add more enjoyment to your summer days.
YOU’LL COME AWAY WITH…
*Two skills which will enhance your ability to tune into your children and genuinely connect every day, multiple times a day.
*An increased understanding of three touchpoints that happen in your home daily and how utilizing these touchpoints can increase your ability to be Present with your children no matter how busy the summer gets.
BONUS: A PDF copy of three chapters from the upcoming book: Becoming a Present Parent: Maximizing Presence in Five Minutes or Less
- Chapter Three: Master Important Skills – This will give you all you need to know and to begin practicing all six basic skills which will increase your ability to connect with your children more consistently.
- Chapter Four: Utilize Touchpoints. This chapter will teach you about four additional Touchpoints which can ramp up your ability to be PRESENT all summer long.
- Chapter 9- Adjust Your approach. What would happen if being Present with our children was our ultimate goal rather than ticking things off our list?
Let’s take chores for example. Part of our job is to keep our home clean, as well as teaching our children to be responsible. So we assign duties. One of the most common chores for kids is cleaning their bedroom. So there’s the weekly ritual of saying to children, “Go clean your room.” We spend the next few hours cajoling and possibly yelling in an effort to get our kids to behave in a responsible way and also get the room cleaned. We’re deeply into home and family management.
The bedrooms do need to be cleaned – your children do need to clean them – but are you invested in having a Present relationship with your kids, rather than just getting the room cleaned? How can we get chores done – the management part – and keep being Present as the end goal?
When you participate in the webinar you get an entire chapter that answers that question beautifully. It will be life changing and family changing. It will rock your world.
JOIN ME FROM YOUR HOME FOR
A SUMMER OF PRESENCE
When: Thursday, July 28th
(Couples attend for the same price)
Possibly Related Posts:
- Try Active Listening for a More PRESENT Summer
- Self Care for Better Parenting – Part 1
- Got Kids 24/7 – 2 Tips to make life easier
- The Screen Free Experiment
- 5 Tips to Put Family first